The first Nabua Church in Nabua, Camarines Sur was built in 1578 and was burned in 1610. The second church was constructed in 1611 and was destroyed by typhoon.
The third church was erected between 1630 and 1656. The present church which was completed in 1700 was unroofed by a typhoon in 1875 but repaired in 1878. The belfry was damaged by an earthquake in 1850 but repaired between 1890 and 1894.